Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

I guess I should explain this...

I've always refrained from making my own blog, mainly because I figured they were mostly the rantings of people who were unable to communicate their feelings and opinions in a normal social context. Then I realized that I embody that image. Welp.

So I figured that even regardless of a stereotype, I might as well put something up online that conveys my inability to communicate. I can listen, but I can't talk. So I write, and I've found that this is a much more efficient solution for me in particular.

What I guess this page is going to be about is much of my poetry and little snippets of short stories and longer projects I'm working on throughout my career as a student, with a bit of political and social bitchin' going on.
Let's get this going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something insightful!